Saturday, July 4, 2015

Shoe Collection

Hey loves,
Since I'm back home and had access to all of my shoes, I wanted to take the opportunity to film them for you guys. I wanted to share with you guys where I normally get my shoes and that you don't have to always break the bank for a good pair of shoes. The shoe that I actually get the most compliments on, I got it at Target (It's the beaten up black, patent leather pump… It's seen some better days, but still gets the most compliments!). I hope you guys enjoy and thank you so much for watching!

New Video up on my youtube channel!
I hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July!!

↓WEARING IN THE VIDEO↓
|GLADIATORS|
METALLIC GLADIATORS⟶ Banana Republic
BLACK GLADIATORS⟶ Charlotte Russe
BLACK LACE UP'S⟶ LA Fashion District
BEIGE WEDGE LACE UP'S⟶ LA Fashion District

|FLATS|
BALETTE FLATS⟶ PAYLESS
OXFORDS⟶ Target

|ANKLE FOOTWARE|
WEDGE SNEAKER⟶ Boarderline
SUADE ANKLE BOOTIES⟶ Target
CREAM MESH BOOTIES⟶ PacSun
BLACK MESH BOOTIES⟶ PacSun

|BOOTS|
AMERICAN RAG BOOTS⟶ Macys
COMBAT BOOTS⟶ Necessary Clothing
TIMBERLAND LOOK ALIKE'S⟶ Jeans Warehouse

|HEELS|
CORK PLATFORMS⟶ Target
CALVIN KLEIN CAGED LACE UP⟶ Macy's
AMERICAN RAG BOOTS⟶ Macys
COMBAT BOOTS⟶ Necessary Clothing
TIMBERLAND LOOK ALIKE'S⟶ Jeans Warehouse
ANKLE LACE UP HEELS⟶ Charlotte Russe
CHUNKY OXFORD HEEL⟶ Forever 21
SUADE TURQUOISE PLATFORMS⟶ Target
PATENT LEATHER PUMP⟶ Target
GOLD GLITTER PUMP⟶ Target
NUDE YRL PINUP PUMP⟶ Thrifted from Plato's Closet


Love,
Kikue

No comments:

Post a Comment