Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Style In 5 Tag


↓READ ME↓
→I really enjoyed watching Jessica Hart's fashion tag video so much that she got me really excited to do this tag video for you guys. I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for watching! 

Love,
Kikue

_________________________________


〖5 QUESTIONS〗
1. Who are your style icons?
2. What is your best style advice?
3. What was your style like as a teen?
4. What type of outfit do you wear the most?
5. Who is your favorite designer?

_________________________________


↓IN THIS VIDEO↓
〖PEOPLE〗
JESSICA HART'S TAG VIDEO⟶ https://youtu.be/izSmWrmJHOs
[Her original video isn't on her channel anymore, but if you would love to watch her other video's, here's her channel]


〖WEARING〗
ACID WASH CHAMBRAY SHIRT⟶ Forever21
NECKLACE⟶ House of Aria
EARRINGS⟶ Charlotte Russe
WATCH⟶ Michael Kors

LINER⟶ MAC LiquidLast in Point Black
LASHES⟶ Daiso 
FOUNDATION⟶ MakeUpForEver DuoMat 203 

_________________________________


〖CREDITS〗
FILMED⟶ Taylor Kimber 
EDITED⟶ Krystyn Nakamura

_________________________________


〖FOLLOW ME〗
|INSTAGRAM| http://instagram.com/lovekikue

Love,
Kikue

4 comments:

  1. Awesome video, I like Jenn Im also! :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for watching my video :] It means so much!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see you love seeing bloggers as style inspiration! Love Aimee Song as well :) Thanks for checking out my Youtube channel, I'm glad I found yours and excited to see more from you xo

    Jessica

    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for watching my video as well! I really love how you edit your outfit video's too :D

      Delete