Friday, May 29, 2015

Former Floral

 Photos by Allison K.

I wanted to post this before spring officially ends. I've had these floral shorts from Forever 21 for over 5 years now (I'm surprised they still fit haha). I haven't worn these in a couple of years, but when I brought these back to San Francisco with me when I was home during winter, I was determined to dress these in a different light then they were worn before (or dark, if you want to be litter all haha↑).
Circa August 8, 2010 

Not only have I learned how to take better selfie's over the years, but hopefully I've learned to style these shorts better as well lol. What do you guys think? haha
Body Suit | Bamboo Sky
Floral Shorts | Forever 21
Moto Jacket | House of Aria
Tights | Old Navy
Necklace | House of Aria

Love,
Kikue

22 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love everything about this outfit!! Your shorts are perfection and I love that necklace. You look so amazing!! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love :) It was embarrassing digging up those old photos haha, but those shorts have done me good over the years.

      Delete
  2. Would like to buy the same shorts at Forever 21, love this shop so much: original and cheap, the perfect place ;)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love the shorts! :) Unfortunately, I don't think they have them anymore, but every spring they have items that are very similar. Love that store too!

      Delete
  3. I love this edgy chic look.
    Superb!
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning look!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I hope you have a nice day too!

      Delete
  5. Great style. Thanks for sharing and check out the latest addition to the Eye Adore Series.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-modern-ensemble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! Surprisingly, it actually fits everything I need very well haha

      Delete
  7. I love your edgy chic look in here
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you! haha a happy accidental snag and I just went with it lol

      Delete
  9. really cute look!
    xo Jessica
    rusticbones.com

    ReplyDelete