Saturday, May 16, 2015

Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone

Photos by Allison K.
It was a beautiful sun-shine filled day and I needed some QT with my friend Allison | BrokeHell. It's a struggle when you go from having class with her every week one semester, and the next semester none… but, when they're really your friend, and not just another classmate, you make time out of your busy schedule just to see them because they're someone that really matters to you. Remember to make time for the ones that matter to you, because the ones that mind, don't matter; the ones that don't mind do matter.

Cami | Costco [haha best cami's I've ever used! AND for the best price too! It comes in a double pack]
Leggings | Club Monaco
Blazer | Forever 21
Boots | Necessary Clothing
Necklace | House of Aria
Watch | Michael Kors

Love,
Kikue

15 comments:

  1. Really pretty necklace. Such an edgy look <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG ^_^ I'm hella stoked you commented on my post! I found you off of lookbook and really love your style. When I read that you were from Hawaii too I was like, "I HAVE to follow this chick" haha. Thank you so much for the love!

      Delete
  2. Loving your statement necklace. So bold and beautiful.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :]
      I absolutely love your blog layout! I started scrolling and I was like, "what!? 0.0!" It's so different from other blogs, I LOVE it! haha It's so funny, I have a upcoming post in my draft's entitled, "To the Max" too lol, great minds think alike!

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! Love the blazer.

    xo, Alice
    Miss Inconnue || Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much is shipping for your stuff? They're really cute! [haha I was going to ask on etsy, but I don't have an account]

      Delete
  4. Great blazer! Love the hue!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha and it was only $4 during their sale :]

      Delete
  5. Super color for your blazer :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    http://photosfrench.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love! :] Oh wow, France! This is why I love this community, I get to meet fashionista's all over the world!

      Kisses from Hawaii! :D

      Delete
  6. I love this blazer, the colour is simply gorgeous. Amazing makeup and hairstyle too!
    Valentina
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha I did my makeup and hair in such a rush that day, that makes me feel so good you said that lol

      Delete
  7. Great outfit and very nice blog you have! You go girl!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :] You're support means a lot to me :D

      Delete