Thursday, March 26, 2015

Functionality Meets Personality

Lately, as it gets deeper and deeper into the semester, these jogger pants have been my savior and my "late morning's" uniform. They have been keeping my mornings very harmonious because I can still dash out the door in 15 minutes and still look chic (that's = brushing my teeth + getting dressed + doing my makeup + doing my hair). What puts me more at ease is the fact that they were only $9! ($10 with tax, but still!) My academic mind and my fashion soul are balanced as one in harmony… for now haha. Hope everyone is having a good day :]

Cami | Costco
Blazer Cardigan | Old Navy
Jogger Pants | H&M
Shoes | Charlotte Russe
Necklace | House of Aria
Watch | Michael Kors

Love,
Kikue

2 comments:

  1. Love combo :)

    Visit my page, it you find interesting you like it https://www.facebook.com/tinkerbelloflaka

    ReplyDelete