Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dont Be Haight-en!

 
Maxi Dress | Jeans Warehouse
Jacket | Jeans Warehouse
Shirt | Old Navy
Necklace | House of Aria
Boots | Necessary Clothing

These are my lovely friends, Mariah (on the left) and Gabrielle (or Gabby on the right)

An outing down Haight street full of homework assignments, and good time well spent with good friends. My friends and I had homework that called for a Haight street outing and we decided to have some fun while doing it. One of my friends had to go to vintage stores and find time period pieces and I had to work on my photography for my photography class, so it was a win win!
 

I had to practice the techniques that I learned in my photography class so this trip provided the perfect ↓subjects of interest to experiment on↓

After Haight street, we found ourselves in Union Square amongst a diverse collection of art by many different artists. Since we are in art school, we decided to hang out for a bit to appreciate the talent and soak in the allure of it all.

…She had to, gotta love her for it. She always helps me with my projects, impromptu or not. I couldn't have been blessed with better friends then them :]

Love,
Kikue

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your necklace with this outfit because it gives a lighter accent and contrast to the black ensemble. Well done!
    Joua to the Rescue

    ooops, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I was struggling with the outfit for a little bit and when I threw that necklace on, THAT was the thing that tied everything together lol. Hope you have a lovely day :]

    Love,
    Kikue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those prints are so amazing!love the way you shot the scene,makes me wanna go there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Still practicing my noob-photography skills so you saying that means so much to me! :)

      Love,
      Kikue

      Delete