Thursday, February 19, 2015

{In Limbo}





February, for me, was always in a state of limbo. It's no longer the season for vampy lipsticks and winter flannel's. It's not quite the season for my sun-dresses and sheer kimono cardigans yet. So tis the season of limbo when you are in that transitional period of your wardrobe.

The weather in San Francisco is still a bit chilly, but I still wanted to wear a lighter flowy dress. I decided to still keep it within the realm of fall by throwing on a chunky, comforting, grandpa-esk sweater and felt, wide-brimed hat. I've been dying to bust this sweater out of my closet for years, ever since finding this at a Goodwill back home; but alas, the weather in Hawaii was always overwhelmingly hot, or bewilderingly humid. When I went left for winter break and found this treasure in my old closet, I had to bring it back with me to San Francisco.  

In the game of limbo, it's all about balance. [Perfect coming from a Libra, don't ya think ;) ]

Dress | House of Aria
Sweater | Goodwill
Hat | Basique Threads
Boots | Necessary Clothing
Necklace | House of Aria

Love,
Kikue

No comments:

Post a Comment