Thursday, January 29, 2015

Zen Serenity




Cami | Costco
Blazer Cardigan | Old Navy
Shorts | House of Aria
Tights | Old Navy
Belt | Fighting Eel
Flats | Payless
Necklace | House of Aria

se·ren·i·ty
səˈrenədē/
noun
  1. the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled.
    "Found, was an oasis of serenity amidst the bustling city."
    ⎯⎯google define

    I'm hoping to achieve that this semester amidst all of the pressure and the weight of this semester's workload. With all that happened last year I can confidently say I conquered it and overcame my demanding schedule. I had three 6hr classes, one 3hr class, one 3hr required workshop I had to attend every week and work. That also does not include the amount of homework that was unloaded on us and the late nights and weekends I would spend at the fashion building doing projects. 

    I look back at it all and feel stronger, more prepared, and a little less stressed out than I was at the beginning of the previous semester. Just like the Japanese tea garden, that these photos were taken, I hope to find that sort of peace, and serenity during the next four months.  

    Wish me good luck!

    Love,
    Kikue

1 comment:

  1. Good luck chick, sounds like you've had pretty busy weeks. Loveky outfit too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete