Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New Adventures

It's been a while hasn't it? I've been away for a while, but with good reason. A lot has changed within the past year and since my last post. The motivation I last left you with was just the tip of the ice burg…

_New school [Academy of Art University]
_New major [Fashion Stylist]
_New city [San Francisco]
_New adventure [whatever the future may hold]

…it's only just begun…
& I don't see it stopping any time soon ;]


As I awkwardly pose for the first time for someone like this… 
I dedicate this blog post and these fabulous blog photos to my new blogger bestie BR0KE HELL.
Classmate | Fellow Blogger | Final Project Helper | Fellow Fashion Lover | Personal Psychic haha I could go on for days, but for real, this girl has helped me through a lot this first semester and I can't thank her enough.  




Cami | Costco [2pack]
Blazer Cardi | Old Navy
Harem Pants | H&M
Shoes | Payless
Necklace | House of Aria
Watch | Michael Kores

Love,
Kikue

2 comments:

  1. You look great!
    Merry Christmas dear!
    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!
      Merry belated Christmas :] & I hope you have an awesome and safe new year!

      Love,
      Kikue

      Delete