Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Am I going blind?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No, just sitting at home with a case of Conjunctivitis [aka Pink Eye] has me left with a sense of inadequacy. I am fully able bodied to preform tasks designated to my job, yet I am not able to go to my job. In order for me to work and work, a full-face [of makeup] is needed to be apart of my uniform. To be able to have a full face of makeup, my eye can't be swollen up like a golf ball. I feel helpless, I feel defeated, I feel frustrated, I feel…. BLAH! 

Well… Learned my lesson. [ALWAYS keep a backup stash of false lash glue in you're locker instead of using the testers even though you've alcoholed them down]

Anyways, I've been trying to upload my return to youtube debut for the past three days now. I suppose it't time to invest in a compression application for my videos. I'll post it on here when this fragile temperamental molasses of a turtle decides to be done with & uploaded. 

I shall leave you with recaps of the time we have been apart :]
 A weekend filled of love. Love Fest Hawaii 2013 that is. Filled with stages upon stages, EDM surrounding Kakaako Waterfront Park, and amazing people, over all it was a good night. Late nights, turn into early mornings as everyone interconnects and bonds over the love of the beat that flows through, not only the ears, but through your whole body down to the soul. The understanding is clear when the bass drops, nothing else matters but that moment; that moment in time where everything else becomes a blur and a group of individuals become one massive force of un-controlled bliss. 
A truly unforgettable night with unforgettable coworkers.






 

↓Got to meet the gorgeous Wendy from WendysLookBook

↓Got taken out on my birthday↓

 ↓Birth"day" turned into birthday "Week"↓
#ootn for that weekend's festivities

Love,
Kikue

No comments:

Post a Comment